Friday, April 21, 2017

Painting Doughnuts. Or is it Donuts?

I've been having a lot of fun painting doughnuts. Or is it donuts? I'm not sure which spelling is correct, but it seems that donuts are suddenly all around me. There's a TV show about doughnuts, and in my local newspaper yesterday there was an article about a new "design your own doughnut" shop opening in my town. Phish is doing a 13-day concert run at Madison Square Garden in NYC this summer, calling it "Baker's Dozen" - yet another doughnut reference. Coincidence? Conspiracy? Hmmm. 


Tote bag








What's your favorite kind?


I hope you have a great week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is always available for purchase at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns




article and images ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved